Friday, April 24, 2009

I'VE STARTED A REVIEW BLOG!

Yay me! I've decided to start a review blog. I'd like to centre it around Etsy (I LOVE ETSY!) - but that depends on how many sellers would be willing to send me things to review.

Here's the link to... a currently empty blog: awesomesticks.blogspot.com

But, in addition to reviews, I'm going to give you Etsyans a little more publicity by using my memberships to many, many forums and organisations. The store of the month will be shoved into any post I make during its reigning period, without sounding like complete spam :D. I'll write about you on Bebo, MySpace and Facebook (well, as long as my friends don't think I'm crazy for doing so!). I'll recommend you to any friend o' mine who might take remote interest in your store. I'll wear your review piece everyday. I'll post your business cards on my way home. I'll... I'll.. I'll do everything I can to boost your buyers.

So pick me! The (hopefully) no. 1 Etsy reviewing devotee of all time!

...Any takers? ;p

xoxo.

No comments: